Coach bookings are now being taken (details below) for the Sky Bet League 1 game against Doncaster Rovers on Saturday May 5th 2018 at the Keepmoat Stadium (kick off 5.30 p.m.).
Please book as early as possible as seats are sold on a first come first serve basis, if online booking is unavailable, please use the phone booking option.
The Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is run by a team of volunteers and has provide Away Coach Travel for it’s members, to every first team domestic competitive fixture for over 30 years.
You need to be a member to travel, so if you aren’t already a Member of the Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club please click here to see the benefits of membership and for details on how to apply.
As Wigan Council have now made the car parks on the Sports Centre and Arena ‘Pay and Display’, we have arranged with the Stadium for FREE parking around the perimeter of the stadium for those members travelling to away games.
You can access this via Stadium Way (follow the signs to the Soccer Dome/DW Fitness Gym and carry on down to the stadium. Parking is also FREE on the car Park opposite Gala Bingo. If you need any further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coach and Ticket details:
Road distance from DW Stadium – 86 miles
Travelling time – 2 Hours 15 minutes approx.
Coach departure – 1.45 p.m.
Game kick off – 5.30 p.m.
Coaches can be booked in many ways:
- Book online, securely by card – click here (if unavailable, please phone)
- You can book with the Supporters Club in the Supporters Club Lounge prior to home games.
- Telephone booking call 01942 829988
- You can also book directly with Mayfair Travel – 4 Scarisbrick Street, Wigan, WN1 2LF
* Membership cards must be shown upon request.
* The Supporters Club can no longer allow persons under 16 years old to travel unless accompanied by an adult member.
|Price Per Seat||£16|
We have received an initial 2,450 tickets for the match, with tickets will be priced as follows:
Adults – £21
Seniors 60+ – £17
18-21yrs – £13
Under 18s – £8
Under 12s – £5
Wheelchair/Ambulant disabled same as relevant age category with carer free where applicable.
ON SALE DATES
- Latics season card holders can purchase one ticket per season card holder from 9am on Thursday 12 April
- Subject to availability, tickets will go on general sale to supporters of Wigan Athletic with a previous booking history for fixtures at the DW Stadium at 9am on Thursday 19 April.
- Subject to availability, tickets will remain on sale online until 5pm on Monday 30 April and in person/via phone until 4pm on Friday 4 May.
HOW TO BUY
Online at www.wiganathletic.com/tickets
Credit Card Hotline 0871 66 33 552*
TELEPHONE TICKET ENQUIRIES – 0871 663 3552
*Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a BT Landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more.
Jason Taylor, one of the Wigan Athletic Supporter Liaison Officers (SLO) travels to most of the away games and mainly on the Supporters Club coaches.
Jason is available if you need him via email (email@example.com) or phone and is there for if you have any issues or problems relating to Wigan Athletic or the Away Team’s Ground/Staff.
Please visit our chosen Charity website and Sponsors:
Thank you for your support.