Coach Travel Details
The Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is run by a team of volunteers and has provide Away Coach Travel for it’s members, to every first team domestic competitive fixture for over 30 years.
You need to be a member to travel, so if you aren’t already a Member of the Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club please click here to see the benefits of membership and for details on how to apply.
As Wigan Council have now made the car parks on the Sports Centre and Arena ‘Pay and Display’, we have arranged with the Stadium for FREE parking around the perimeter of the stadium for those members travelling to away games.
You can access this via Stadium Way (follow the signs to the Soccer Dome/DW Fitness Gym and carry on down to the stadium. Parking is also FREE on the car Park opposite Gala Bingo. If you need any further information please contact us on email@example.com.
Coach and Ticket details:
Road distance from DW Stadium – 100 miles
Travelling time – 2 Hour 30 minutes approx.
Coach departure – 11.30 a.m.
Game kick off – 3.00 p.m.
Coaches can be booked in many ways:
- Book online, securely by card – click here (if unavailable, please phone)
- You can book with the Supporters Club in the Supporters Club Lounge prior to home games.
- Telephone booking call 01942 829988
- You can also book directly with Mayfair Travel – 4 Scarisbrick Street, Wigan, WN1 2LF
* Membership cards must be shown upon request.
* The Supporters Club can no longer allow persons under 16 years old to travel unless accompanied by an adult member.
|Price Per Seat||£15|
Online at www.wiganathletic.com/tickets
TELEPHONE TICKET ENQUIRIES – 01942 311111
Jason Taylor, one of the Wigan Athletic Supporter Liaison Officers (SLO) travels to most of the away games and mainly on the Supporters Club coaches.
Jason is available if you need him via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone and is there for if you have any issues or problems relating to Wigan Athletic or the Away Team’s Ground/Staff.
Thank you for your support.