Coach bookings are now being taken (details below) for the FA Cup Semi Final game against Arsenal on Saturday April 12th 2014 at Wembley Stadium (kick off 5.00 p.m.).
Coaches 1 to 10 will line up behind the East Stand of the DW Stadium, all other coach numbers will be parked on the road by Car Park 3.
It is advised to arrive 30 minutes before your coach departure due to the sheer volumes of people that will be there that morning. Car Park 3 will be open for people to park their cars and stewards will be on hand to help.
All coaches will have toilet facilities, there will be a stop on the way down to stretch your legs and we hope you will be at Wembley Stadium at least 3 hours before kick off so you can soak in the atmosphere.
Please book as early as possible as seats are sold on a first come first serve basis, if online booking is unavailable.
The Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is run by a team of volunteers and has provide Away Coach Travel for it’s members, to every first team domestic competitive fixture for over 30 years. If you aren’t already a Member of the Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club please click here to see the benefits of membership and for details on how to apply.
Coach and Ticket details:
Road distance from DW Stadium – 200 miles
Travelling time – 3 Hour 50 minutes approx.
Coach departure – 9.30 a.m.
Game kick off – 5.00 p.m.
Coaches can be booked in many ways:
- Book online, securely by card at the bottom of this page or by clicking here (if unavailable, please phone)
- You can book with the Supporters Club in the Supporters Club Lounge prior to home games.
- Telephone booking call 01942 829988
- You can also book directly with Mayfair Travel – 4 Scarisbrick Street, Wigan, WN1 2LF
* Membership cards must be shown upon request.
* The Supporters Club can no longer allow persons under 16 years old to travel unless accompanied by an adult member.
|Price Per Seat||£30 members / £32 Members family/guest|
Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts, comments or issues in our all new Wigan Athletic Fans Message Board and Forum, there is now an area for an open forum with the Supporters Liaison Officers
Thank you for your support.