Coach bookings are now being taken (details below) for the Sky Bet Championship League game against Middlesbrough on Tuesday August 20th 2019 at the Riverside Stadium (kick off 7.45 p.m.).
Please book as early as possible as seats are sold on a first come first serve basis, if online booking is unavailable, please use the phone booking option.
The Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is run by a team of volunteers and has provide Away Coach Travel for it’s members, to every first team domestic competitive fixture for over 30 years.
You need to be a member to travel, so if you aren’t already a Member of the Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club please click here to see the benefits of membership and for details on how to apply.
As Wigan Council have now made the car parks on the Sports Centre and Arena ‘Pay and Display’, we have arranged with the Stadium for FREE parking around the perimeter of the stadium for those members travelling to away games.
You can access this via Stadium Way (follow the signs to the Soccer Dome/DW Fitness Gym and carry on down to the stadium. Parking is also FREE on the car Park opposite Gala Bingo. If you need any further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coach and Ticket details:
Road distance from DW Stadium – 128 miles
Travelling time – 2 Hour 30 minutes approx.
Coach departure – 4.00 p.m.
Game kick off – 7.45 p.m.
Coaches can be booked in many ways:
- Book online, securely by card – click here (if unavailable, please phone)
- You can book with the Supporters Club in the Supporters Club Lounge prior to home games.
- Telephone booking call 01942 829988
- You can also book directly with Mayfair Travel – 4 Scarisbrick Street, Wigan, WN1 2LF
* Membership cards must be shown upon request.
* The Supporters Club can no longer allow persons under 16 years old to travel unless accompanied by an adult member.
|Price Per Seat||£18|
Ticket details have now been confirmed for Wigan Athletic’s Sky Bet Championship trip to Middlesbrough on Tuesday 20 August 2019.
We have received an initial allocation of 500 tickets for this game.
Adults – £30.00
Over 65s – £20.00
Under 18s – £17.00
Ambulant disabled tickets are available, priced as above with a carer ticket issued Free of Charge.
We have received 12 pairs of Wheelchair and Carer tickets priced as above, with a carer ticket issued Free of Charge.
- Tuesday 13 August – Tickets on sale to season card holders from 9.00am (two per season card holder)
- Wednesday 14 August – Tickets on general sale from 9.00am
- Friday 16 August – Tickets purchased after 4pm on Friday 16th August will not be posted, and must be collected from the DW or at the Riverside instead.
- Tuesday 20 August – Tickets off sale at noon
HOW TO BUY
As a midweek fixture, in line with EFL broadcasting regulations, this match will be available on Latics TV in the UK & Ireland for a match pass fee of £10. Full details on how to purchase this match will be available 48 hours before the game.
Jason Taylor, one of the Wigan Athletic Supporter Liaison Officers (SLO) travels to most of the away games and mainly on the Supporters Club coaches.
Jason is available if you need him via email (email@example.com) or phone and is there for if you have any issues or problems relating to Wigan Athletic or the Away Team’s Ground/Staff.
Please visit our chosen Charity website and Sponsors:
Thank you for your support.