Coach bookings are now being taken (details below) for the Sky Bet Championship League game against QPR on Saturday August 24th 2019 at the Loftus Road Stadium (kick off 3.00 p.m.).
Please book as early as possible as seats are sold on a first come first serve basis, if online booking is unavailable, please use the phone booking option.
The Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is run by a team of volunteers and has provide Away Coach Travel for it’s members, to every first team domestic competitive fixture for over 30 years.
You need to be a member to travel, so if you aren’t already a Member of the Official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club please click here to see the benefits of membership and for details on how to apply.
As Wigan Council have now made the car parks on the Sports Centre and Arena ‘Pay and Display’, we have arranged with the Stadium for FREE parking around the perimeter of the stadium for those members travelling to away games.
You can access this via Stadium Way (follow the signs to the Soccer Dome/DW Fitness Gym and carry on down to the stadium. Parking is also FREE on the car Park opposite Gala Bingo. If you need any further information please contact us on email@example.com.
Coach and Ticket details:
Road distance from DW Stadium – 216 miles
Travelling time – 4 Hour 30 minutes approx.
Coach departure – 8.00 a.m.
Game kick off – 3.00 p.m.
Coaches can be booked in many ways:
- Book online, securely by card – click here (if unavailable, please phone)
- You can book with the Supporters Club in the Supporters Club Lounge prior to home games.
- Telephone booking call 01942 829988
- You can also book directly with Mayfair Travel – 4 Scarisbrick Street, Wigan, WN1 2LF
* Membership cards must be shown upon request.
* The Supporters Club can no longer allow persons under 16 years old to travel unless accompanied by an adult member.
|Price Per Seat||£28|
Ticket details have now been confirmed for Wigan Athletic’s Sky Bet Championship trip to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 24 August 2019.
We have received an initial allocation of 600 tickets in the School End Upper Tier for this game. 400 of these seats are priced in the Gold category, and 200 are priced in the Silver category.
- Tuesday 6 August – Tickets on sale to season card holders from 9.00am (two per season card holder)
- Thursday 8 August – Tickets on general sale from 9.00am
- Tuesday 20 August – Tickets purchased after 4.00pm must be collected and will not be posted
- Friday 23 August – Tickets off sale at midday
How to Buy
Adults – £28.00
Over 60s – £19.00
18-21s – £19.00
Under 18s – £13.00
Under 8s* – FREE
Adults – £33.00
Over 60s – £23.00
18-21s – £23.00
Under 18s – £16.00
Under 8s – N/A
*Under 8s must be accompanied by an adult.
Ambulant disabled tickets are available, priced at £19 each (or £13 for Under 18s), with a carer ticket issued free of charge.
We have received 5 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £19 each (or £13 for Under 18s), with a carer ticket issued free of charge. These spaces are located in the Lower Tier
Online at www.wiganathletic.com/tickets
TELEPHONE TICKET ENQUIRIES – 01942 311111
Jason Taylor, one of the Wigan Athletic Supporter Liaison Officers (SLO) travels to most of the away games and mainly on the Supporters Club coaches.
Jason is available if you need him via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone and is there for if you have any issues or problems relating to Wigan Athletic or the Away Team’s Ground/Staff.
Please visit our chosen Charity website and Sponsors:
Thank you for your support.