Supporters Club News
For our FA Cup 2nd Round tie against York City, we have two options. A day coach giving up to 4 hours at York Christmas Markets or go direct direct to the game, VIP and Exec coaches.
Coach Travel: NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS or PYROTECHNICS ALLOWED.U16s MUST travel with Adult. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.Read the Terms and Conditions before travellingCoach Travel Details Coach bookings are now being taken (details below) for the FA Cup Round...
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Coach Travel
Terms and Conditions from January 2023
Passengers must comply with the following terms and conditions whilst travelling on the official Wigan Athletic Supporters Club coaches. Any contravention of these rules may result in refusal of travel and a ban from future coach travel/membership with WASC. All contraventions of these terms are reported to the Football Club in the interests of keeping supporters safe at all WAFC games.
- Wigan Athletic Supporters Club (“WASC”) does not allow supporters UNDER the age of 16 to travel unaccompanied on WASC official travel to away fixtures. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk and must behave in an acceptable manner or face a ban from being able to travel on the coaches provided by WASC in the future. Anybody under the age of 16 will not be permitted to travel, unless they are accompanied by an over 18. ID may be required in the above circumstances and supporters must be aware that they may be asked to produce ID in order to travel.
- The club will not tolerate the following behaviour under any circumstances and persons behaving in such a manner will be ejected from the coach and will not be permitted to travel to future fixtures:
- Foul, abusive, threatening or unacceptable behaviour;
- The taking part in any chanting of an indecent, discriminatory nature or obscene language;
- Acts in a manner detrimental, or likely to be detrimental to WASC or Wigan Athletic Football Club.
- Each coach will be stewarded by a WASC representative. The steward is responsible for the safety of passengers and their decision is final.
- The coach steward has the authority to search any bags or belongings to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. Refusal to be searched may result in your travel being refused.
- No drugs, alcoholic drinks or pyrotechnics are permitted on the coach. There is a strict no smoking policy with the coach operator, this includes electronic cigarettes. Anyone found smoking or in possession of alcoholic drinks/drugs, may be refused travel or ejected from the coach. Pyrotechnics must NOT be carried on any coaches at any time.
- Passengers who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused travel. Drinking in view of the coach prior to departure is also not permitted and passengers may be refused travel.
- All supporters are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time stated on their coach travel booking.
- Coach travel will be sold on a first come first served basis and seats will be unreserved. Seats will be allocated on arrival at the coach on the day.
- Supporters must travel on the correct coach number as stated on their booking. Supporters must not switch coaches for the return journey unless agreed by a steward.
- All coaches will depart promptly as per the departure time stated on their booking, we regret that we cannot wait for any late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they do not arrive on time for departure.
- Seat belts must be worn for the duration of the journey for the safety of all passengers.
- Stopping for breaks is the responsibility of WASC organiser in first instance, who will liaise with the coach operator. On the day this may change due to traffic/circumstances and will be decided by the steward(s) with input from the driver.
- Supporters must use the bins provided to dispose of any rubbish from food and drink consumed on the journey before leaving the coach. The coach will be checked and any supporter who fails to comply, will be responsible for the cleaning costs enforced by the coach organisation.
- Any passenger whom has been unwell on the coach will be responsible for the cleaning costs enforced by the coach organisation and depending on the circumstances may be refused ongoing travel.
- WASC and the coach organisation recommend that no items are to be left on the coach. Any items that are left will be entirely at the owner’s risk. WASC and the coach organisation will not be liable for lost or stolen property.
- Supporters are asked to make their way back to the coach immediately after the full-time whistle. All coaches will depart promptly from the away ground with a maximum wait time of 30 minutes. We regret that we cannot wait for any late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they do not arrive on time for departure.
- If you are unable to make the journey there or back, WASC or the coach steward must be notified at the earliest opportunity.
- It is your responsibility to collect all of your belongings at the end of your journey. The steward is there for safety only.
- If you are a wheelchair user and wish to book accessible coach travel, please inform the booking officer at the time of booking so that we can make the necessary arrangements with the coach organisation on your behalf.
- If you have any questions about travelling on the WASC coaches, please email email@example.com
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Membership for the current Season. Your membership card can be accessed from your account, or a physical copy can be asked for at any home game at the Supporters Club Bar. Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Membership for the current Season where the applicant is under 12 years old on 1st September. Your membership card can be accessed from your account, or a physical copy can be asked for at any home game at the Supporters Club Bar.
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Membership for the current Season. Your membership card can be accessed from your account, or a physical copy can be asked for at any home game at the Supporters Club Bar.
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Membership for the current Season where the applicant is under 12 years old on 1st September. Your membership card can be accessed from your account, or a physical copy can be asked for at any home game at the Supporters Club Bar.
Want to Join The Supporters Club?
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is a non-profit organisation which allows us to keep the costs low for travelling to away games, without compromising safety, comfort or security click here to apply.
Membership of the Supporters Club also gives extra benefits in the Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Bar, which provides a safe place for fans to go a couple of hours to chat and meet before most home games.
Click ‘Get involved’ for more information on the huge benefits of membership.