Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Membership 2017-2018
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club has been running for over 30 years now, providing travel to Wigan Athletic first team away games for its members. Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is a non-profit organisation which allows us to keep the costs low for travelling to away games, without compromising safety, comfort or security.
Membership of the Supporters Club also allows entrance to the Wigan Athletic Supporters Club Bar, which provides a safe place for fans to go a couple of hours to chat and meet before most home games. The bar is located under the South Stand of the DW Stadium in the DW Fitness Suite.
The bar serves food, drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic), has Sky Sports (so if there is an early match it will generally be shown); members can book for away travel, renew or apply for membership and details of any Supporters Club Events are also available there.
Special offers exclusive to the Supporters Club Membership are put on for food and drink at certain games throughout the season, there are also exclusive member only competitions and member upgrades for open competitions/raffles.
Wigan Athletic Supporters Club is the voice of Wigan Athletic fans, for many years we have took complaints, issues and praise to the football club. We have Jason Taylor the Wigan Athletic Supporters Liaison Officer sitting on the Committee, so we are best placed to put any Latic’s fans comments or ideas straight in front of the people at the Club that it concerns (even if that is Directors Board level).
Last season the Supporters Club had over 1500 members and every year our membership is growing. This web site is also a great place to come to keep up to date with the latest news, plus an area where you can add your news or viewpoint, all you need to do is register.
Every member is issued with their own membership card which will be needed for entry to the Supporters Bar and for booking and travelling on Supporters Club Coaches.
Members of WASC have the following entitlements:
• Executive coach travel with Mayfair Travel to each Wigan Athletic First Team away fixture
• Access to WASC organised events such as Fans Forums or Special Dinners
• Travel on specially organised weekend trips to certain away games
• Entry into the Supporters Club Bar on site at the South Stand, DW Stadium. Sky/BT Sports shown with any early/late kick offs. Beer, soft drinks and food available.
• Special promotions exclusive to WASC Members
• Exclusive competitions and raffles plus upgrades in open competitions and raffles
• Hospitality to be won for every home game, exclusive to Supporters Club Members
• All of the above are for members only (subject to availability)
Cost of membership: £6.00.Memberships can be applied for or renewed by calling in the Supporters Bar before home fixtures or by going to the on line store. Cards will usually be sent out by post towards the end of July onwards. Those applying for the first time will also receive the rest of the current season if purchased after 13th April 2015.
The web site is the best way to keep in touch, both with new information about away travel dates and prices, news about Wigan Athletic and please use the site to put your views across – register on the right now.
If you need more details, e-mail us at email@example.com